구인/구직
구인 분류

재미 쿠바한인들을 찾고 있습니다.(온라인 설문조사)

컨텐츠 정보

본문

*혹시 재미 쿠바한인들(Korean-Cuban Americans)을 알고 계시다면, 다음의 연구참여자 모집 문건(국/영문)을 전달해 주시면 감사하겠습니다~ 부탁드리겠습니다. ^^

-------------------------------------------
안녕하세요! 저는 건국대학교 모빌리티인문학 연구원 소속 배진숙 연구교수입니다. 현재 저는 재미 쿠바한인들을 대상으로 (재)이주 경험과 한국어와 한국문화에 대한 관심도, 사회적 관계 등에 관한 연구를 진행 중이며, 설문조사에 참여해주실 연구대상자를 모집 중에 있습니다.

1900년대 초에 쿠바로 이주했던 한인들의 후손으로서 현재 미국에 거주하고 있는 20세 이상의 쿠바한인이면 누구나 참여 가능합니다. 설문조사는 영어로 진행될 예정입니다. 참고로, 저는 해외한인에 관해서 지속적인 관심을 가져왔고 재미 한인입양인과 한국으로 유학 온 해외출신 혼혈대학생들에 관한 연구를 수행한 적이 있습니다. 뉴욕 현지조사 시에는 다양한 한인이민자 기관에서 자원봉사를 하기도 하였습니다.

본 연구에 참여함으로써 여러분들은 재미 쿠바한인들의 경험에 대한 이해를 증진하는데 도움을 줄 수 있을 것입니다. 또한, 연구 참여시 사례비로 Amazon gift card(35달러)를 지급할 것입니다.  연구는 학문적인 용도로만 진행되고 제공된 모든 정보는 비밀과 익명성이 보장될 것입니다. 연구 참여 관련 문의가 있으면 bae.jinsuk@gmail.com로 연락주십시요. 감사합니다.

[Online survey]
Looking for research participants: Korean-Cuban Americans
Reward: $35 (Amazon gift card)

Hello! My name is Jin Suk Bae, and I am a research professor at the Academy of Mobility Humanities, Konkuk University, Seoul, Korea. In collaboration with Professor Jaigi Kim at Chonnam National University, I am working on a research project on the (re)migration experiences and/or current status of Korean-Cuban Americans residing in the U.S. This study mainly examines why and how people of Korean descendants moved from Cuba to the U.S., their level of interest in the Korean language and culture, and their social relations. I am currently recruiting suitable research participants.

The questionnaire survey will be conducted online in English, and the eligibility criteria for qualifying as a research participant are as follows:

1)  You must be over the age of 20.

2)  You must be a descendant of Korean people who immigrated to Cuba in the early 1900s.

3)  You must currently reside in the U.S.

If you are interested in participating, you will just need to fill out a questionnaire and send it to me via email. I have a longstanding, deep interest in overseas Koreans and have previously done research on identities among Korean American adoptees and educational experiences of mixed-race Koreans from abroad in Seoul. During my fieldwork in New York City, I was also actively involved in volunteer work at a number of immigrant support organizations.

Through your participation, you will contribute your knowledge and experience in deepening our understanding of Korean-Cuban Americans in general. As a research scholar on the Korean diaspora, I want to listen to your and your families’ life stories, if you wish to share them, and allow Korean nationals in Korean society and academia to gain a better understanding of the unique experiences and journeys of Korean-Cuban Americans.

All participants will be rewarded with the modest sum of $35 (as Amazon gift card). This research is being conducted solely for the academic purpose of completing a research project. All information given will be kept completely confidential and anonymous. Should you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me at bae.jinsuk@gmail.com. 

관련자료

댓글 0
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.
전체 538 / 8 페이지
번호
제목
이름

공지글

최근글

새댓글